The Congregation Council shall:
- Oversee the life and activities of this congregation, and in particular its worship life, to the end that everything be done in accordance with the Word of God and the faith and practice of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- Be responsible for the financial and property matters of this congregation.
- See that the provisions of the constitution, bylaws and continuing resolutions are carried out.
- Provide for an annual review of the membership roster.
- Be responsible for the appointment and supervision of the salaried lay workers of the congregation.
- Submit a comprehensive report, through our committees, officers, staff and auxiliaries, to the congregation at the annual meeting.
- Judy Perleberg, President
- Tom Sanders, Vice President
- Candace Sedler, Secretary
- Jeff Hoff, Treasurer
- Brent Berry
- Peg Beckman
- Brenda Knapp
- Joyce Schulz
- Jenn Kallenbach
- Mitch Gahner
- Kevin Knodel